Christopher X. Walker started Waxx Productions, LLC in November 2010 with the goal to offer assistance, expertise, and overall artistry on audio productions – live and studio. As an experienced songwriter and musician, Christopher also helps clients with their creative pursuits.
Prior to starting his own company, Christopher acquired a varied experience in the field of audio engineering. Among them are:
- 92Y, front-of-house sound engineer and on-stage monitor mixer
- Times Square Church, front-of-house sound engineer, and on-stage monitor mixer
- Feinstein’s at The Regency, front-of-house sound engineer, stage & show production coordinator
- Jazz @ Lincoln Center (Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola), front-of-house sound engineer and stage manager
- Summer Stage at Central Park with SIA Acoustics (owner Sam Berkov), front-of-house sound engineer
- Jazz Standard at 27th Street, front-of-house sound engineer, and stage manager with managers Selby Ham and Seth Abramson
- Corset, by Jean Luc Lagarce, with director Marion Schoevaert of Ohio Theater New York, sound designer and composer
- Moreno + 2, Ryko Palm Records & Pictures’ U.S., Canada, and Europe tour, front-of-house sound engineer and road manager
- De La Guarda’s Off-Broadway production, production sound engineer
Christopher is a Board member of the Gritty Cherries, Inc, a start-up not-for-profit dance and arts production company (www.grittycherries.org).
Christopher is an AVID training ProTools certified user and has an Associates Degree in Audio Engineering from Houston Community College, Houston, Texas.